With its eye catching lines and extremely tilt proof design, the Hippo Baby Frame is a very stylish stand to accommodate the Kangoo Baby Hammock.
The Hippo Baby Hammock Stand includes a swing limiter which is perfect if you have other children or pets around the house.
Once assembled correctly, the stand can easily be taken down into 2 parts making it both portable and manageable. It will fit in the back of most cars once separated.
* Modern design made with sturdy untreated sprucewood
* Easy to carry and transport
* Stable, tilt-proof design
* Option to coat with non-toxic varnish, enabling the frame to withstand any weather condition
* Brand: AMAZONAS
* Age range: birth to 9 months (approx for small babies)
* Maximum weight: 35kg
* Cradle measurements: 138.5cm x 104cm - 107cm
* Stand Length: approx 109cm in length
* Weight of hammock: 8kg
* Material - Wood: Untreated spruce wood
* Fittings: Stainless metal (galvanised)
* Country of origin: Poland
* Can be combined with: Baby hammocks: Kangoo, Kaya, Kid‘s Globo
Hammock Compatibility Options
* AMAZONAS Kangoo
* AMAZONAS Kaya Natura
* AMAZONAS Kids Globo
Purchase the Hippo Frame today for your baby, or as a special gift for the expected parents to be, or simply as a gift to the new addition to the family.
Warranty and Returns Information:
* 12 months warranty*
* Returns eligible for manufacturing issues only
* Visit the FAQ section for the warranty fine print
|Hammock Capacity (kg)||35|
Free shipping for all orders to all Metro areas across Australia.
All other locations may have discounted courier options applied.
You have the option to leave a message for the courier during the checkout process.
Most couriers will not leave the item(s) without a signature from the person who ordered the item(s), however you have the option leaving an "Authority to Leave" message. If, in the event that you provide Authority to Leave instructions to the courier, we accept no liability for loss or theft of the item(s) as there was no signature. We recommend you be home to collect the item(s) to avoid disappointment and loss.
We do not currently support international shipping - products only available for delivery inside Australia.
Important: Couriers are not able to deliver to PO Boxes. We take no responsibility if PO Boxes are given to the courier and there are issues with delivery.
Please note: November, December and January are very busy months. As a result, we cannot guarantee courier delivery times listed on this website.
Important: We do not look at (or pass on) the notes left within PayPal.
For more information on shipping, returns and payments, click here.
Advice & Care for your new product
Many of our customers ask how to either care for thier hammock, or how to hang them.
We have covered these subjects below.
View information on:
How to hang your hammock
How to hang your hammock chair
How to hang hanging straps / tree straps
Please choose a link below for advice and care for each type of hammock: