Are you after a hammock big enough for your family? The Jumbo Plus Mexican Nylon Mexican Hammock is about as big as they come, supporting a whopping 350kg!
This beautifully hand woven, fair trade hammock comes in several happy Mexican style colours.
An affordable hammock that is excellent to hang both outdoors and indoors.
General Delivery Time-frames
Orders normally despatch from the warehouse in 1-2 business days.
Note: Warehouse closed from 27 December to 02 January. Orders in this time-frame will be sent 3rd January.
* Family Size - fits one adult to up to a family (350kg max) * Super comfortable and weather-resistant * FREE METRO DELIVERY IN AUSTRALIA * Great to hang with tree straps, a pair of ropes, hooks or using one of our hammock frames * Quality Handmade Hammock that supports fair trade * Made in Mexico with high quality materials * 12 months Guarantee and 30 days return policies * Fits our standard hammock frames
Limited Edition Colours:
These are a range of colours that are limited editions, get in quick!
* If you do not see the colour in the available swatches, then the item is out of stock.
Note: The Jumbo Plus size hammocks are the same size as the standard Jumbo hammocks, however come with an even stronger net thanks to the extra material and stitching. This ultimately makes them more comfortable and weather-resistant.
* Supports up to 350kgs * Body Length between 2 - 2.2 meters * Overall length between 4.0 - 4.2 meters * Hanging distance around 3.45 meters (You always can adjust the length of your hammock.)
* 30 day returns (conditions apply)
* 12 months guarantee on products from purchase date
* View supplied packaging / documents for the warranty fine print
Purchase today and get FREE METRO DELIVERY.
Limited Stock - Hammock only available while stock lasts
|Hammock Capacity (kg)||300|
|Hanging Distance (m)||3.45|
|Hammock Type||Mexican Hammocks|
|Suits||Up to 4 people|
Free shipping for all orders to all Metro areas across Australia.
All other locations may have discounted courier options applied.
You have the option to leave a message for the courier during the checkout process.
Most couriers will not leave the item(s) without a signature from the person who ordered the item(s), however you have the option leaving an "Authority to Leave" message. If, in the event that you provide Authority to Leave instructions to the courier, we accept no liability for loss or theft of the item(s) as there was no signature. We recommend you be home to collect the item(s) to avoid disappointment and loss.
We do not currently support international shipping - products only available for delivery inside Australia.
Important: Couriers are not able to deliver to PO Boxes. We take no responsibility if PO Boxes are given to the courier and there are issues with delivery.
Please note: November, December and January are very busy months. As a result, we cannot guarantee courier delivery times listed on this website.
Important: We do not look at (or pass on) the notes left within PayPal.
For more information on shipping, returns and payments, click here.
Advice & Care for your new product
Many of our customers ask how to either care for thier hammock, or how to hang them.
We have covered these subjects below.
View information on:
How to hang your hammock
How to hang your hammock chair
How to hang hanging straps / tree straps
Please choose a link below for advice and care for each type of hammock: