The Stealth Tree Tent is one of the newest, feature packed models in the Tentsile range.
It boasts three separate entrances, one on each side of the tent, along with a unique modular offering and fully removable insect mesh and rain cover!
* Insect proof
* Rain proof
* UV resistant
* Three separate entrances
* Suits Up to 3 people
* Suitable for 4 Seasons
* FREE METRO DELIVERY IN AUSTRALIA
Each occupant has their own generous hammock berth, storage space in the central Tower Shelf and ability to modulate ventilation in their area of the interior cabin.
The three adjustable hammocks inside can be further separated or combined using the underfloor strap-system with a simple loosening or tightening of the seat belt strap.
The interior is completely insect proof, rain proof and UV resistant, made from no-see-um mesh and easily covered by our clip-on 3000hh rainfly.
The whole roof can also be fully removed to leave an uncovered, reinforced Trillium Fabric floor for unobstructed views of the trees overhead.
This model utilises a brand new TriPad pole socket to create three separate entrances, one on each side of the tent. Each occupant has their own generous hammock berth, storage space in the central Tower Shelf and the ability to modulate ventilation in their area of the interior cabin.
The three adjustable hammocks inside can be further separated or combined using the under floor strap system by adjusting the length of the seatbelt strap. The interior is completely insect proof, rain proof and UV resistant, made from no-see-um mesh and easily covered by our clip-on 3000HH rainfly. The whole roof can also be fully removed to leave an uncovered reinforced Trillium Fabric floor for unobstructed views of the trees over head!
* Tent Size: 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.1m / 13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5ft
* Pack down size: 58 x 23 x 23cm / 23 x 9 x 9in
* Shipped from warehouse in China * Set up time: 15 minutes
* Seasons: 4 (not including Arctic Circle winter)
* Floor area: approximately 5m² / 53ft²
* Dry porch area on ground level: 6m² / 65ft²
* Doors: 4
* Height: 120cm / 4ft at top of pole
* Weight: 10kg / 22lbs
* Poles: 1 x 11mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy
* Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh
* Rain fly: Removable 70D PU coated waterproof polyester, 3000HH, in a choice of colours
* Floor fabric: 240D Inclined joint nylon-polyester composite fabric (green) reinforced with 15+ metres of seat belt
* Ratchets and straps: 3 x 19ft/ 6m Straps and heavy duty, industry grade ratchet buckles - 2.5 ton minimum breaking strength
* WaterGates: 3 x Rubber WaterGates to slip onto the D-Rings before adding ratchets
* Fire rating: Fire resistance meets US CPAI-84 & Canadian FR16
* Maximum capacity: 3 adults and their gear or 2 adult and 2 children (400kg / 880lbs)
* Maximum load: 400kg/880lbs
* Note: Due to continuous innovation and improvements specifications can change without notice
* DO NOT EXCEED MAXIMUM LOAD 400kg / 880lbs
* MAXIMUM SET UP HEIGHT IS 1.2m / 4ft
* Do not leave outside unattended for extended periods of time
* Tentsile 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
* Tentsile stand by the quality of our products, so if you aren’t 100% satisfied, return your clean, dry product to us (at your own cost) within 4 weeks of purchase for a full refund
* Tree Tents are a new concept and have a learning curve
* Please read all our instructions on Set Up, Pack Down and Maintenance carefully, and try a practice pitch
* Cancellation of Tentsile product orders will result in a delivery and restocking fee valued at 10% of the purchase price.
You can sleep three by stacking a Trillium hammock underneath the tent!
Once you have some experience with your Tentsile, you can save up to 2kg / 6lbs by dropping two ratchets from your system by using Tentsile WebLocks
How to set up the Stealth Tree Tent:
How to insulate the floor::
How to Balance and Equalize:
|Tent Size||4.1 x 4.1 x 4.1m|
|Package Size||59 x 26 x 26cm|
|Suits||Up to 3 people|
|Suitable Seasons||4 Season|
Free shipping for all orders to all Metro areas across Australia.
All other locations may have discounted courier options applied.
You have the option to leave a message for the courier during the checkout process.
Most couriers will not leave the item(s) without a signature from the person who ordered the item(s), however you have the option leaving an "Authority to Leave" message. If, in the event that you provide Authority to Leave instructions to the courier, we accept no liability for loss or theft of the item(s) as there was no signature. We recommend you be home to collect the item(s) to avoid disappointment and loss.
We do not currently support international shipping - products only available for delivery inside Australia.
Important: Couriers are not able to deliver to PO Boxes. We take no responsibility if PO Boxes are given to the courier and there are issues with delivery.
Please note: November, December and January are very busy months. As a result, we cannot guarantee courier delivery times listed on this website.
Important: We do not look at (or pass on) the notes left within PayPal.
For more information on shipping, returns and payments, click here.
Advice & Care for your new product
Many of our customers ask how to either care for thier hammock, or how to hang them.
We have covered these subjects below.
View information on:
How to hang your hammock
How to hang your hammock chair
How to hang hanging straps / tree straps
Please choose a link below for advice and care for each type of hammock: