The rich ivory feel of the Super Nylon King Mexican Hammock holds up to the promise of sweet, sweet relaxation with a soft touch.
With the option of leaving it uncovered and unprotected poolside, between two trees in the garden or whatever takes your fancy, these hammocks are made to last a long time outdoors (3-year guarantee).
They’re fully weather-resistant against mildew and rot, and they come with a 3-year guarantee. Hand woven with the strongest nylon string, these hammocks are UV-resistant.
General Delivery Time-frames
Orders normally despatch from the warehouse in 1-2 business days.
Note: Warehouse closed from 27 December to 02 January. Orders in this time-frame will be sent 3rd January.
* Supports up to 250kg - fits up to 2 adults / one adult and one child
* Fully weather resistant against mildew and rot
* 36 months Guarantee and 30 days return policies
* Hand woven with super strong Nylon String * Fair trade production - Made in Mexico
* Mount to sturdy trees and pergolas with Tree Straps or hooks, or a suitable XL universal hammock frame
* Children and pet friendly * FREE AU METRO DELIVERY
* Supports up to 250kg
* Weight around 2.1kg
* Body Length between 2.0m - 2.2m
* Overall length between 4.0m - 4.2m
* Hanging distance around 3.45 meters. (You always can adjust length of hammock.)
* Fits our XL Steel Hammock Frame with free carry bag
Genuine Hand Woven Hammock. Made in Mexico. Quality, fair trade and production.
NOTE: Limited numbers available - If you are interested in this hammock we advise you to act swiftly.
* 30 day returns (conditions apply)
* 36 months guarantee on products from purchase date
* View supplied packaging / documents for the warranty fine print
Purchase today and get FREE METRO DELIVERY.
|Hammock Capacity (kg)||250|
|Hanging Distance (m)||3.5|
|Hammock Type||Mexican Hammocks|
|Suits||Up to 2 people|
Free shipping for all orders to all Metro areas across Australia.
All other locations may have discounted courier options applied.
You have the option to leave a message for the courier during the checkout process.
Most couriers will not leave the item(s) without a signature from the person who ordered the item(s), however you have the option leaving an "Authority to Leave" message. If, in the event that you provide Authority to Leave instructions to the courier, we accept no liability for loss or theft of the item(s) as there was no signature. We recommend you be home to collect the item(s) to avoid disappointment and loss.
We do not currently support international shipping - products only available for delivery inside Australia.
Important: Couriers are not able to deliver to PO Boxes. We take no responsibility if PO Boxes are given to the courier and there are issues with delivery.
Please note: November, December and January are very busy months. As a result, we cannot guarantee courier delivery times listed on this website.
Important: We do not look at (or pass on) the notes left within PayPal.
For more information on shipping, returns and payments, click here.
Advice & Care for your new product
Many of our customers ask how to either care for thier hammock, or how to hang them.
We have covered these subjects below.
View information on:
How to hang your hammock
How to hang your hammock chair
How to hang hanging straps / tree straps
Please choose a link below for advice and care for each type of hammock:
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
XL Universal Hammock Stand
Regular Price: $244.95
Special Price $199.97
Hammock Tree Straps
Regular Price: $39.95
Special Price $34.95
Hammock Hanging Hook Pack
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $39.95
Double Hammock Hook Kit
Regular Price: $34.95
Special Price $29.97
Hammock Hook and Screw Kit
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $30.95