This green and black mat nest swing is made from waterproof Oxford polyester fabric, which is smooth and easy to sit on.
It measures 60cm across, which is the size for 1 child to swing at a time (aged 3 years and up). The inner tube is padded for softer play. If you want to have more than 1 child swing at once, a 100cm swing is better suited.
The four evenly distributed suspension ropes keep the swing stable with a child on-board. You can choose to set it up as a swiveling swing or non-swiveling by hanging with either 1 tree strap or 2.
Tree straps are offered as an optional accessory, though they are definitely convenient when hanging from a tree, play-set or other horizontal support.
Typical Item Despatch Times
Orders normally get sent the next day, depending on time of order, despatch from warehouse may be 1-2 business days.
Christmas / New Year Despatch Times
The warehouse will be closed between 22nd December to 1st January. Orders made between this time frame will be sent 2nd January.
* Mat Nest Seat (Black)
* Seats One Child
* Capacity: 100kg
* Hanging Length: 1.2-1.6m
* Seat Width: 60cm
* FREE METRO DELIVERY IN AUSTRALIA
* Weight Capacity: 100kg
* Hanging Length: 120-160cm
* Seat Width: 60cm
* What's Included: Mat Nest Swing with Adjustable Ropes
* Padded Tube Diameter: 2.5cm
* Suspension Rope: 10mm Thickness
* Appropriate Age: 3+ Years
* If you receive an incorrect or faulty item (this rarely occurs), you are covered for return delivery and a replacement.
* If you want to swap for another item, you will pay for return delivery and we'll send the item of your choice. If pricing difference, we'll refund the difference or you'll pay the difference.
* If you want to return an item for a refund, you will pay for return delivery and we will refund you minus a distributor 10% restocking fee.
When setting up your swing, consider the following safety precautions:
* Check that the hanging point is strong.
* The swing should be hung low to the ground to reduce fall risk. You may adjust the height by the suspension ropes on the swing.
* The surface below the swing should be relatively soft. If hanging over a hard surface like cement, consider adding a padded mat.
* Make sure the area around the swing is clear from dangerous objects (branches, bicycles, walls etc).
* After set-up, make sure the set-up is strong. Check it yourself before letting the kids at it.
Purchase this today and enjoy free Metro Delivery in Australia, or flat rate shipping for rural locations.
|SKU||60cm Green Round Mat Nest Swing|
|Hammock Size||Baby / Child|
|Hammock Capacity (kg)||100|
|Hanging Distance (m)||1.2|
|Hammock Type||Baby / Child|
Free shipping for all orders to all Metro areas across Australia.
All other locations may have discounted courier options applied.
You have the option to leave a message for the courier during the checkout process.
Most couriers will not leave the item(s) without a signature from the person who ordered the item(s), however you have the option leaving an "Authority to Leave" message. If, in the event that you provide Authority to Leave instructions to the courier, we accept no liability for loss or theft of the item(s) as there was no signature. We recommend you be home to collect the item(s) to avoid disappointment and loss.
We do not currently support international shipping - products only available for delivery inside Australia.
Important: Couriers are not able to deliver to PO Boxes. We take no responsibility if PO Boxes are given to the courier and there are issues with delivery.
Please note: November, December and January are very busy months. As a result, we cannot guarantee courier delivery times listed on this website.
Important: We do not look at (or pass on) the notes left within PayPal.
For more information on shipping, returns and payments, click here.
Advice & Care for your new product
Many of our customers ask how to either care for thier hammock, or how to hang them.
We have covered these subjects below.
View information on:
How to hang your hammock
How to hang your hammock chair
How to hang hanging straps / tree straps
Please choose a link below for advice and care for each type of hammock: