This mosquito hammock is a great addition to a camping trip or back yard.
It is strong and effective at stopping mosquitos, and it's comfortable too. The model pictured said she would be happy to sleep in it.
It's dark green colour scheme blends well with the environment, and the green suspension line keeps the mosquito net supported away from your body.
It is small and light, and large enough for an adult to sleep in, so it is great to include in a backpack or car boot for a camping trip.
Our tree straps match perfectly with this item. You can see them pictured in some of the photos - attached to the tree and the wooden beam.
Christmas / New Year Despatch Times
The warehouse will be closed between 22nd December to 1st January. Orders made between this time frame will be sent 2nd January.
* Comfortable Smooth Material
* Effective Zipping Mosquito Net
* Strong Like a Parachute
* Suits 1 Person Sleeping
* Capacity: 150kg
* Length: 2.9m
* Width: 1.5m
* FREE METRO DELIVERY IN AUSTRALIA
* Weight Capacity: 150kg
* Lying Length: 2.9m
* Lying Width: 1.5m
* Weight: 0.5kg
* Accommodates: 1 Person Sleeping
* Material: Parachute Cloth
* What's Included: Hammock with Mosquito Net + Carry Bag + 2x S-Hooks + Net Suspension Line
* If you receive an incorrect or faulty item (this rarely occurs), you are covered for return delivery and a replacement.
* If you want to swap for another item, you will pay for return delivery and we'll send the item of your choice. If pricing difference, we'll refund the difference or you'll pay the difference.
* If you want to return an item for a refund, you will pay for return delivery and we will refund you minus a distributor 10% restocking fee.
Purchase this item today and enjoy free Metro Delivery in Australia, or flat rate shipping for rural locations.
|SKU||Dark Green Mosquito Net Hammock|
|Hammock Capacity (kg)||150|
|Hanging Distance (m)||2.9|
|Hammock Type||Mid Range Hammocks|
|Suits||Up to 2 people|
Free shipping for all orders to all Metro areas across Australia.
All other locations may have discounted courier options applied.
You have the option to leave a message for the courier during the checkout process.
Most couriers will not leave the item(s) without a signature from the person who ordered the item(s), however you have the option leaving an "Authority to Leave" message. If, in the event that you provide Authority to Leave instructions to the courier, we accept no liability for loss or theft of the item(s) as there was no signature. We recommend you be home to collect the item(s) to avoid disappointment and loss.
We do not currently support international shipping - products only available for delivery inside Australia.
Important: Couriers are not able to deliver to PO Boxes. We take no responsibility if PO Boxes are given to the courier and there are issues with delivery.
Please note: November, December and January are very busy months. As a result, we cannot guarantee courier delivery times listed on this website.
Important: We do not look at (or pass on) the notes left within PayPal.
For more information on shipping, returns and payments, click here.
Advice & Care for your new product
Many of our customers ask how to either care for thier hammock, or how to hang them.
We have covered these subjects below.
View information on:
How to hang your hammock
How to hang your hammock chair
How to hang hanging straps / tree straps
Please choose a link below for advice and care for each type of hammock: