This cloth swing is a half-wrap swing, measuring 80cm wide compared to 110-150cm for a full wrap therapy swing. It is made from special Oxford Polyester, meaning it's durable, smooth, waterproof and suitable for both indoors and outdoors.
It's a good swing for laying or sitting on/in and provides some soothing wrapping too.
If hanging outside, a pair of tree straps could come in handy. They can be wrapped around any suitable strong tree or beam.
The approximate target age group is 3-6 years old
Typical Item Despatch Times
Orders normally get sent the next day, depending on time of order, despatch from warehouse may be 1-2 business days.
Christmas / New Year Despatch Times
The warehouse will be closed between 22nd December to 1st January. Orders made between this time frame will be sent 2nd January.
* Waterproof Oxford Polyester Canvas Material
* Good for Outdoors or Indoors
* Suggested Age: 3-6 Years Old
* Capacity: 75kg
* Material Area: 240x80cm
* FREE METRO DELIVERY IN AUSTRALIA
* Weight Capacity: 75kg
* Material Area: 240x80cm
* What's Included: Cloth Swing with Carabiners and Adjustable Ropes
* Material: 100% Oxford Polyester Waterproof Canvas
* If you receive an incorrect or faulty item (this rarely occurs), you are covered for return delivery and a replacement.
* If you want to swap for another item, you will pay for return delivery and we'll send the item of your choice. If pricing difference, we'll refund the difference or you'll pay the difference.
* If you want to return an item for a refund, you will pay for return delivery and we will refund you minus a distributor 10% restocking fee.
Purchase this today and enjoy free Metro Delivery in Australia, or flat rate shipping for rural locations.
|SKU||Green Waterproof Cloth Swing|
|Hammock Size||Baby / Child|
|Hammock Capacity (kg)||75|
|Hanging Distance (m)||2.4|
|Hammock Type||Baby / Child|
Free shipping for all orders to all Metro areas across Australia.
All other locations may have discounted courier options applied.
You have the option to leave a message for the courier during the checkout process.
Most couriers will not leave the item(s) without a signature from the person who ordered the item(s), however you have the option leaving an "Authority to Leave" message. If, in the event that you provide Authority to Leave instructions to the courier, we accept no liability for loss or theft of the item(s) as there was no signature. We recommend you be home to collect the item(s) to avoid disappointment and loss.
We do not currently support international shipping - products only available for delivery inside Australia.
Important: Couriers are not able to deliver to PO Boxes. We take no responsibility if PO Boxes are given to the courier and there are issues with delivery.
Please note: November, December and January are very busy months. As a result, we cannot guarantee courier delivery times listed on this website.
Important: We do not look at (or pass on) the notes left within PayPal.
For more information on shipping, returns and payments, click here.
Advice & Care for your new product
Many of our customers ask how to either care for thier hammock, or how to hang them.
We have covered these subjects below.
View information on:
How to hang your hammock
How to hang your hammock chair
How to hang hanging straps / tree straps
Please choose a link below for advice and care for each type of hammock: