Typical Despatch Times
Items normally despatched within 48 hours.
For delivery of Christmas orders, please order before approximately the 7th of December as the warehouse is in WA.
Looking for a way to hang your Cacoon? Look no further.
The Wooden Tripod for Cacoons is a great way to hang your Cacoon, no matter what size!
* Strong and sturdy frame made from wood
* Holds up to 200kg Max
* Compatible with the Cacoon Bonsai, Cacoon Single, Cacoon Double, Cacoon Songo
* Comes with hook to hang your Cacoon
The Cacoons simply clip directly onto the hook with the carabina clip supplied with all the cacoons.
FREE METRO DELIVERY IN AUSTRALIA
The timber is pressure treated and should last for 10 years but we recommend that the tripod is washed down and coated with Danish oil or any other outdoor wood treatment once a year and stored over winter. This way you may well get 25 years use from it.
* 24 Month warranty on materials and workmanship from purchase date
* Review supplied packaging for the warranty fine print
* Fabric: Timber wood
* Quality Label: 100% FSC, PEFC, TUV, ISO and GL-24 certificate
* Loading capacity: Maximum 200 Kg / 440 Lbs
* Hanging space required - floorspace: Minimum space of 2,55 meter
* Hanging space required - headroom: Minimum space of 2,55 meter
* Weight of product: 40 Kg
* Individual carton packaging: 170 (l) * 45 (w) * 19 (h) cm / 42 Kg
* Compatible with: Cacoon Bonsai, Single, Double
* Not included in the price: Cacoon and other accessories
FREE METRO DELIVERY - Purchase today!
All Cacoon Models:
* Bonsai Cacoon Hammock: Ø1.2m, ideal for one or two kids to relax and play in. * Single Cacoon Hammock: Ø1.5m perfect for one adult to relax in or for a few kids. * Double Cacoon Hammock: Ø1.8m, is ideal for 1 to 2 adults, or multiple children combinations * Songo Cacoon Hammock: Ø1.9m, the newest Cacoon in the range equipped with breathable open doors.
|Hammock Capacity (kg)||200|
Free shipping for all orders to all Metro areas across Australia.
All other locations may have discounted courier options applied.
You have the option to leave a message for the courier during the checkout process.
Most couriers will not leave the item(s) without a signature from the person who ordered the item(s), however you have the option leaving an "Authority to Leave" message. If, in the event that you provide Authority to Leave instructions to the courier, we accept no liability for loss or theft of the item(s) as there was no signature. We recommend you be home to collect the item(s) to avoid disappointment and loss.
We do not currently support international shipping - products only available for delivery inside Australia.
Important: Couriers are not able to deliver to PO Boxes. We take no responsibility if PO Boxes are given to the courier and there are issues with delivery.
Please note: November, December and January are very busy months. As a result, we cannot guarantee courier delivery times listed on this website.
Important: We do not look at (or pass on) the notes left within PayPal.
For more information on shipping, returns and payments, click here.
Advice & Care for your new product
Many of our customers ask how to either care for thier hammock, or how to hang them.
We have covered these subjects below.
View information on:
How to hang your hammock
How to hang your hammock chair
How to hang hanging straps / tree straps
Please choose a link below for advice and care for each type of hammock: